Monday, February 21, 2005

home again

we're back in NC after a long/short/fun/exhausting/enjoyable trip to the west coast. we had a great time at the san diego zoo with my brother and his wife even though it was cloudy and cold. all i have to say is that the churros were amazing, and the corvette diner...awesome. we then went to yuma, az and i found that the best thing there is still chili pepper even thought they have a new mall. it was great to see my parents and sister though, and i enjoyed meeting jimmy, my sisters main squeeze. then it was back to ryan's place in phoenix, for a day and then to the airport.

it was good to get home though. back to our own bed, back to our puppies, back to work. bekah is sick, probably from all the rain on the cold wet coast, and i'm feeling a little drained myself. i miss people already. my family and friends. its tough being around people that you have been missing, and then out of nowhere be missing them again. but at least we got to see them. i miss having friends around.

lastly, today is my dad's birthday, so if you see this, happy birthday. my dad is awesome, he has been a great example to me in so many ways. i love him tons.

good night and if you haven't watched it yet, go get napoleon dynamite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home